Hybrid View

Default Can HD Writer AE join files?

I just use the Lumix GH2 to shoot 1080p avchd videos. But there are a lot of files, as I hit pause on the avchd camera. When I try to manage video clips with HD Writer AE, I face difficulties joining a series of multiple clips. I want to put them to my AC Ryan PlayerOn HD media player. How to make one clip from all the clips taken on the camera (no need for edition this time)? Is there a way or software that can do just that?

Quote Originally Posted by sylvanas1147 View Post
    I just use the Lumix GH2 to shoot 1080p avchd videos. But there are a lot of files, as I hit pause on the avchd camera. When I try to manage video clips with HD Writer AE, I face difficulties joining a series of multiple clips. I want to put them to my AC Ryan PlayerOn HD media player. How to make one clip from all the clips taken on the camera (no need for edition this time)? Is there a way or software that can do just that?
    Hi there, I would suggest you contact this magazines editor, Nigel Atherton, who has really good knowledge of such things, I think he will be happy to be of assistance. All the best, Mike.

HD writer is only good at transfering files from camcorder to pc, for editing or joing files, it acts like a ****. If you want to merge 1080p mts from gh2 camcorder, you can consider to use a professional mts joiner-Final Mate for mac, which is one of rare products on market that is capable of merging AVCHD videos without any conversion or re-encoding, which can preserve your original quality and enable you to enjoy your high definition memories on AC Ryan PlayerOn HD media player.

http://www.aunsoft.com/final-mate-mac/