Thread: new book

Images

Default new book

Hi .Anyone wanting to get a new photo book should look at Composition snapshots to great shots. It's full of great tutorials, packed with outstanding photos and a comprehensive black and white section well worth the money...graham

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi .Anyone wanting to get a new photo book should look at Composition snapshots to great shots. It's full of great tutorials, packed with outstanding photos and a comprehensive black and white section well worth the money...graham
    Hi Graham, thanks for this great tip, and by the way who is the Author and how much is this fine publication. I've often thought there seems to be a lack of up to date books on photography, and digital at that. Cheers, Mike.

Images

Hi Mike . sorry should have given it in first post.It's by Laurie Excell with...
    John Batdorff
    David Brommer
    Rick Rickman
    and Steve Simon
    The books also sports a flickr site http://www.flickr.com/groups/composi...stogreatshots/
    I joined it this evening. I go under charlie_g. someone had already bagged graham_c
    I got it in WD Smiths for 17 99 but quite sure you could get it on amazon for less... graham

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi Mike . sorry should have given it in first post.It's by Laurie Excell with...
    John Batdorff
    David Brommer
    Rick Rickman
    and Steve Simon
    The books also sports a flickr site http://www.flickr.com/groups/composi...stogreatshots/
    I joined it this evening. I go under charlie_g. someone had already bagged graham_c
    I got it in WD Smiths for 17 99 but quite sure you could get it on amazon for less... graham
    Hi Graham, many thanks for the extra info, will check it out next time I go into my nearest town. I once joined Flickr but after a while pulled out of it, horses for courses so they say. Take care, Mike.