Thread: Hello

Images

Smile Hello

Just thought I would pop in and say hi as new to the site. I currently have three different cameras a Panasonic DMC - FZ18 (which I love), a fuji finepix (for putting in a pocket) and a Canon EOS 300 (old technology some might say as it uses film ).

I have also managed to put a photo in the gallery for which all comments, good or bad, will be gratefully received.

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by guineapig View Post
    Just thought I would pop in and say hi as new to the site. I currently have three different cameras a Panasonic DMC - FZ18 (which I love), a fuji finepix (for putting in a pocket) and a Canon EOS 300 (old technology some might say as it uses film ).

I have also managed to put a photo in the gallery for which all comments, good or bad, will be gratefully received.

Jenny
    Hi there. Welcome to the forum. There's lots to discover here, and loads of great pics to look at if ideas are what you seek . It does take a while to learn how to use all the various facets of the forum, but persevere and you'll find it's worth the effort. Ask any questions you might be looking for answers to, and you'll find there are some very knowledgable people who use the forum, who will gladly help. We look forward to seeing many of your images in the future. All the best.

Images

Thanks for the welcome. I'm slowly finding my way around and should hopefully get the hang of it soon. I'm also glad you like the photo and hope to get some more posted soon

Jenny

Images

Hi .Welcome to the forum. I agree the fz18 is a great camera... graham

Quote Originally Posted by guineapig View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm slowly finding my way around and should hopefully get the hang of it soon. I'm also glad you like the photo and hope to get some more posted soon

Jenny
    Just a quickie about Fuji Film Finepix cameras, my first digital camera was an early 4mp version from this company and my grandson now uses it. I've still got great A4 prints from it, and it's still going strong, so the brand is OK by me. That was in 2005. All the best.