Thread: very new newbie

Images

Default very new newbie

hi everyone I am new here, just stumbled across this site! got drawn in by the competitions, and then was marvelling at everyones amazing photographs, I am a mum of 3 and do not have any DSL cameras o any fancy kit at all, I just love taking photos and use my trusty little cannon powershot mainly... have entered in the comps you have running in the hope maybe one day I might get my hands on a better camera

Thumbs up

Hi Sarah.

Welcome to the forum!
    'The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any'. - Katharine Whitehorn

Welcome Sarah, and best of luck in the comps

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmumof3 View Post
    hi everyone I am new here, just stumbled across this site! got drawn in by the competitions, and then was marvelling at everyones amazing photographs, I am a mum of 3 and do not have any DSL cameras o any fancy kit at all, I just love taking photos and use my trusty little cannon powershot mainly... have entered in the comps you have running in the hope maybe one day I might get my hands on a better camera
    Hi Sarah. Nice to see you on the forum, and also to know that you're an avid photographer. Practice makes perfect as the saying goes, and I'm sure that if you place some of your pics on the forum, we'll enjoy looking at them and all the brilliant photographers here may offer well meant advice aiming at helping all of us to take better pics. I love it when someone tells me where I'm going wrong and I do my best to take on board the advice I have been kindly given. I wish you all success with your competition entries. Mike.

Images

Wink

Hi Sarah .Welcome to the forum... graham

hi Sarah

welcome aboard
    look forward to having a look at your photos

russ

Images

thanks for the welcomes I will post some of my pics for you guys to give me some hints on xx

Hi again, Nice to see your pics and your sense of composition, I can almost see some of these images on callendars in the future. Keep it up. All the best.