Default Compact Digital Camera With Remote

Hi all,

I've been doing a bit of looking round the net after a little compact camera to take with me when i'm fishing etc as my Sony DSLR is a bit of a lump to carry around with me while doing this.

I am wanting one that either comes with or you can buy a wireless remote for so i can do self takes without the hassle of having to set a timer. I would also like it to have 12+ MP and be decent for a night or low light shot just in case it's needed for then.

Cheers in advance for any suggestions,
    Ryan

Images

Images

hi . This one looks better made... http://www.srb-griturn.com/cable-rel...mera-859-p.asp... graham

Thanks for the reply and i had a quick look at the other forum but it's unfortunately not going to help me with what im after as im wanting to be able to hold fish up and get a picture so i could be up to about 5-6 feet away from the camera, The air releases one guy mentioned on there are a possibility but it will be more to carry again.

I'm sure there must be something out there with a wireless remote as i used to have an old compact Canon Ixus with a wireless remote but this was film and i'd like to be able to check pictures before returning my catch.

If there are no cameras with a remote does anyone know of a universal remote that a 3rd party company might produce that would work?

Default Pentax Optio range

Images

Thanks for that Chris. I've been looking for a basic point and shoot with remote for my digiscoping.. graham

Thanks for that. Looks perfect for what i'm after, small, lightweight, plenty of pixels and a wireless remote.

Default Report back :)

OK, well, I expect a full review from you and Graham on how well it performs

Seems an amazing price and if bought from Amazon you get 31 days to try it out.

Enjoy!

Regards

Chris

Images

Hi I'm going up the scottish highlands mid april . Will take it up with the scope and new camera and let you know... graham