Default Do sony and pentax not exist on this forum? :P

Just wondering as to why theres a nikon and canon chat subforum, but no other brands I mean sony is probably the most hyped up brand at the minute, theyre meant to be releasing a tonne of cameras early april! Should be gurd

Images

This is a very good point.I have 2 camera bodies [nikons] One of them is getting on a bit and i am thinking of replacing it with a pentax dslr... graham

Images

Good question.

At one point we did have boards for all the manufacturers but no one was posting anything in them, only in the Canon and Nikon ones, so we combined the others into a general camera chat one.

There is a message on there saying: 'If there is enough interest we are happy to open boards for other manufacturers.'

If anyone would like another board opening for a manufacturer then please do shout, as long as you'll use it!
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Good question.

At one point we did have boards for all the manufacturers but no one was posting anything in them, only in the Canon and Nikon ones, so we combined the others into a general camera chat one.

There is a message on there saying: 'If there is enough interest we are happy to open boards for other manufacturers.'

If anyone would like another board opening for a manufacturer then please do shout, as long as you'll use it!
    Aah I see

Thanks

Rob

Images

indeed i have to agree...i own a Sony A200 DSLR so would be nice to see a Sony section on this forum

come on, this forum seems to be rather new but there has one DSLR in the news more than any other for years, the Sony A77, I'm sure if there was more coverage of other brands, traffic here would increase.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Clive.Rowland.Photography View Post
    come on, this forum seems to be rather new but there has one DSLR in the news more than any other for years, the Sony A77, I'm sure if there was more coverage of other brands, traffic here would increase.
    But that's just not right on so many grounds - not the least of which being that the camera in question ain't a DSLR...:

As Karen said, there WAS a Sony board; nobody used it - it looked silly. There's nothing to stop people talking about whatever brand they like on the more general board - at the moment, it appears people just aren't that interested in Sonys - so prove me wrong.