Thread: Focus Articles

Images

Default Focus Articles

As a new convert to digital photography, I have learned a great deal from your focus articles on specific areas of digital photography. What would be a great help to this novice would be some articles on night photography. My current (and only) kit is an Olympus E600 2 lens kit. I have purchased a UV and Polariser filter and a good kit bag. Next on the list are either a macro converter ( lenses are so very expensive here in San Diego) and a tripod. Hopefully, as I become a bit more skilled with my new camera, I will be able to upload some of my pics to your gallery. Again, thanks for publishing a great magazine. I look forward to every new issue. I am fortunate to be able to purchase them at a local news stand. Again, thanks from this novice. Keep up the great work.

Amret144

Smile focus articles.

Hi. Further to your question on articles on night photography, have you seen Nigel Atherton's Digital Photography Techniques which accompanies the May issue of WDC magazine. There is a great section on twilight which the reader can learn much from, Nigel has just about done every type of photography and he's a great source of help. You could send him a private message through the forum, I did and he is pretty quick to respond. All the best.