Thread: Help

Images

Default Help

I have been trying to upload photos to the galleries and each time I get a message which says that there was trouble creating a folder for my uploads and to contact the webmaster. I have sent an email, but wondered if anyone might know if it's something I'm doing wrong or a website issue...thanks

Images

Default error occurred while attempting to create a folder

Hi

Yes same problem on both mac and pc, it is very annoying I was tying to contact web master and got another error.

Best wait till its sorted, I wasted too much time on this.

Thanks
    Andy

Images

There is something in the members profile editor that refers to creation and editing of folders, so I don't know if members need to create folders. I couldn't contact the webmaster via the hyperlink, so i emailed the website editor through the 'contact us' link.
    Hope it gets sorted before the competitions close.

Images

Unhappy same with me...

Hi there,
    I have been also trying to upload pics and got the same error, and when I tried to contact the webmaster there was also some sort of error. Today I did manage to send him an email.
    But it is good to know that is not a problem with my computer (Mac) but something to do with the web site.... because I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.... hopefully!!!!

I have the same problem... I have also mailed the team... Well it looks like there is a problem with the site... I have mailed Karen but no answere as yet..... Lets hope it is fixed soon....

Well i have just tried to upload to the Park Comp.... same problem... I did notice that there is only one pic entered in the Park comp and there has been no uploads to the gallery in 2 days....Managers/Team could you please put up a notice if you have a problem with the site....
    Cheers Barbara Luke

Images

Thanks for all of your messages.

We had some problems over the weekend due to the site being transferred earlier in the week to a more stable server. Hopefully all the problems have now being fixed, but please do let me know if you have any more trouble.

Apologies to everyone who had issues.
    Karen

Images

Angry duplicate pics

I have uploaded two, different, pictures for the Parks competition and to my surprise the same picture appears twice.... and that has happened to another user who has the same picture displayed about 6 times..... please, could this also be fixed?
    Thank you!!!!

Images

Sorry for the continued problems. It seems that you fix one thing and another thing breatks!

We have a fix worked out for this, which is being implemented at the moment, but may take a while as it means updating the software.

Hopefully this will be fixed shortly. I'll keep you all posted.
    Karen