Thread: Help

Hybrid View

Images

Default Help

I have been trying to upload photos to the galleries and each time I get a message which says that there was trouble creating a folder for my uploads and to contact the webmaster. I have sent an email, but wondered if anyone might know if it's something I'm doing wrong or a website issue...thanks

Images

Default error occurred while attempting to create a folder

Hi

Yes same problem on both mac and pc, it is very annoying I was tying to contact web master and got another error.

Best wait till its sorted, I wasted too much time on this.

Thanks
    Andy

Images

There is something in the members profile editor that refers to creation and editing of folders, so I don't know if members need to create folders. I couldn't contact the webmaster via the hyperlink, so i emailed the website editor through the 'contact us' link.
    Hope it gets sorted before the competitions close.

Images

Unhappy same with me...

Hi there,
    I have been also trying to upload pics and got the same error, and when I tried to contact the webmaster there was also some sort of error. Today I did manage to send him an email.
    But it is good to know that is not a problem with my computer (Mac) but something to do with the web site.... because I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.... hopefully!!!!

I have the same problem... I have also mailed the team... Well it looks like there is a problem with the site... I have mailed Karen but no answere as yet..... Lets hope it is fixed soon....

Well i have just tried to upload to the Park Comp.... same problem... I did notice that there is only one pic entered in the Park comp and there has been no uploads to the gallery in 2 days....Managers/Team could you please put up a notice if you have a problem with the site....
    Cheers Barbara Luke