Thread: Back to SLR

Default Back to SLR

Well, after a long absense from SLR phtography, I finally took the plunge and bought myself a Digital SLR.
    I managed to find a Nikon D100 that was very well looked after, boxed with all cables and software, manual, bag, etc.
    I bought this camera in mint condition with all the extra's and a new dedicated flash gun for 215 at the end of November.
    It came with a 70-200 zoom lens, although I am about to buy another lens for closer work.
    I have not done any SLR work for about 20 years, so as you can imagine, it is a bit new to me, although I do have an advantage when it comes to manual settings, as this is all I had years ago.
    I will start checking this forum regularly, as there seem to be some knowledgable people on here with some good advice.
    I look forward to chatting with you all very soon and sharing some new experiences.

Best Regards to all,
    Micky.

PS: I'll be picking your brains very soon, thanks.

Images

hello and welcome to the forum

Hi Micky. Nice to meet you. Yes you will find all the advice and help you will need on the forum, there are some very knowledgeable folk on here from beginners to pros. I'm sure any of them will be glad to help you when you ask any of your questions. Happy snapping.