Images

Default Rechargeable batteries

Hi simple questions. I've just got a Fuji HS10 for Xmas and as it takes four AA batteries I'd thought i'll invest in some decent ones. I currently use energizers but i'm not that impressed with them I have 2500mah and 2000 mah, The 2500 no longer seem to hold charge.
    Which rechargeable batteries does everybody use and more importantly rate as good?
    Cheers.

Images

Hi . I got my wife the same camera at the moment she is using Duracell but we will be getting,nimh rechargeable in the new year . I think they are the best.

Images

I use Duracell rechargeable ones, though not in my camera. I use them in my flash, and they've been pretty good so far.

You could try looking at Eneloop batteries, which are supposed to be good (and hold their charge when they're not being used). I've no experience with them, though.

Images

Cheers, the Eneloop batteries do seem to be the ones to use according to reviews.

Default Best Batteries are Ansmann

Two years ago I decided that I had had enough of the poor quality rechargeables that are on offer at most supermarkets and some camera shops. I spent several hours digging around on the www and came across Ansmann. I found an independent web site that did reviews of rechargeables and Ansmann were almost off the scale being so good. I bought my first set straight away and have not looked back. I use them in one of my digital cameras, my SB 700 flash, my Garmin GPS, my bluetooth mouse and a torch. I also bought one of the Ansmann chargers as they are designed for the higher quality battery. In my Canon Powershot they last for over 600 shots and I can walk with my Garmin for 4 days before they need a charge. Trust me - they are the best that I have ever used. They are not cheap but they are worth every penny.

Default Ansmann Batteries

I am so sorry...I forgot to say that the bast AA batteries from Ansmann are the 2850 mAH ones.

Images

Cheers, I wil def look into these