Thread: New Camera

Hybrid View

Default New Camera

I want to buy a new DSLR camera for a rank amatuer and don`t want to spend much morethan 350, can anyone help!

Images

Hi . Nikon have launched the 3100. You may get the older model the d3000 for a good price

Images

Hiya, prosumer compacts have really improved in recent years and the current bunch are well worth looking into as a alternative or indeed a useful backup.

Hi. If you check out page 105 on the May issue of WDC magazine, you'll see that the cheapest DSLR new, costs about 400 with lens. This is a Sony Alpha 290. You may get it cheaper online, but do your research first to see that this camera will do what you want it to do. You can see tests and reports by looking around. All the best.

Images

hiya you can buy a nikon d3000 on amazon for 305 pound so you could start there.

Hello. I am Deni and planning for a trip at samui villa on next month and I don't have any new digital camera. For my trip I want to buy new digital camera with 12 mega pixel. So, please suggest me which camera is best for my trip.

http://www.holiday-villa-samui.com/