Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images

Default Upgrade ?

I really cant see any point in me upgrading to cs ??? As most of my workflow is carried now in lr2 if anything i would do that first, i would say 98% of my workflow is lr2, cs is for cloning and freetransform?warp, radial/zoom blur etc and no i cant open canon 50d raw in cs2 but big tifs from lr2 fine and i sort of begrudge giving adobe more money each time i change camera because they wont support it ! Its total monopoly syndrome again !! Ala microsoft
    sorry if that sounds like a rant its not at you
    regards steve

well ste
    even light room as had better things done for it now in version 3
    i cant work with light room my self not a nuff control over my photos but using photoshop cs5 gives you total control of your photo and you will find ste that they support all cams there days new and old models

as things get better you cant move forward in my eyes if your using software thats out dated m8 and not up for the job i now its more money but the less time we spend editing sat in front of a pc screen software that speeds up a workflow soon pays for its self its like buying a small car and expecting it to be like a sports car not going to happen

all i can say ste is your missing out i think one thing id not go back to cs3

russ

Images

Default Bit off track now !

Hi but myself i find it easier to import say 1500 wedding pics into lr select and tag/colour as reqired and batch process and modify loads inthe time it takes to bridge and open in cs, but maybe thats just my version !
    I think most of my images go way beyond what most people can do with cs5 anyway ! You could run same argument with camera i only have canon 50d but i think i know how to use it as opposed to seeing people with top line units taking mediocre images hey there ive said and if it aint broke dont fix it
    regards steve

Thumbs up

ste you can do all this in cam raw like you say if you get the photo right in cam first you dont need loades of editing any the normal stuff
    i shoot over 800 photos last week on a trip to my local zoo
    all edited in cam raw took a few days
    if u can get to see the new photoshop in action you would see what im saying its well worth the up grade blows light room away in my eyes all done in one software not having to keep moving files from software to software but each to there own i say