Hybrid View

Default Bad pics from 11mp Alba

Hi, first post!

Back in July I bought this alba http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/5633922.htm for 100pounds. I know it's not a lot of money but I have had cameras with less MP that have taken good pictures but this one is just hopeless. Nearly all the pics are fuzzy. I have been through all the settings, quality on max, exposure and white balance on automatic and I just can't figure it out.

It actually films fairly well, just the pics are very poor. It also doesn't have a traditional flash just a light for filming that you have to activate through the setup menu. Is there anyone here who would be willing to guide me through this a bit? I live in Belgium and the camera is from the UK but if there really is a fault with the camera I can probably return it when we go to the UK at the end of the year.

I can also post some sample pics here if that helps or copy out what is on the settings.
    Many thanks!

Images

From the link you have posted you have got a camcorder which is why it has not got a flash, also it only seems to take pictures at 5mp. Is that what you wanted

Yeah we wanted to be able to film but assumed that the camera would be good enough to take pics as well. All the other reviews on-line seem to give it good marks for picture taking. Shouldn't 5mp be enough to get a decent picture? Our previous camera only had 4 and 2MP.

Would it help if I post some samples of pics that we have taken or the menu settings?

Many thanks, I'm willing to try anything...

Images

yes put a couple of pics up with settings if you can