Images

Default vivitar 200 3.5 fd mount

Hi
    Bit strange a nikon user posting on a canon site. I was cleaning out my loft and came across an old Vivitar 200 3.5 prime fd mount ( must have been my dad's ). If any forum member can use it they can have it free for just the postage... graham

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi
    Bit strange a nikon user posting on a canon site. I was cleaning out my loft and came across an old Vivitar 200 3.5 prime fd mount ( must have been my dad's ). If any forum member can use it they can have it free for just the postage... graham
    Fancy blaming your poor old dad for you possessing this piece of vintage gear Graham! I reckon that you must be older than you are telling us. C'mon now, admit it, it was yours all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers, Mike.
    ps When you come across your 2 1/4 square neg camera that you bought in 1920, let us know, lol.

Images

Hi Mike
    I am 11 months from my first bus pass.And can proudly say i haven't discovered instant coffee,electric guitars or video games. I'm going to play with my new camera an Olympus trip while listening to radio Luxenbourg . You are correct though it's not my dads i think it was my wife's dads... graham

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi Mike
    I am 11 months from my first bus pass.And can proudly say i haven't discovered instant coffee,electric guitars or video games. I'm going to play with my new camera an Olympus trip while listening to radio Luxenbourg . You are correct though it's not my dads i think it was my wife's dads... graham
    I love your wicked sense of humour Graham. and don't worry, I won't mention it to your good wife. I got my bus pass a couple of years ago, where has the time gone I ask myself. I only have the odd instant coffee, I used to play the electric guitar a lot, and still love the sound of a Strat played by the experts. All the best, Mike.

Images

This has found a new home