Hi, I'm getting my first DSLR camera soon, but I still don't know which to get!!! I've got three choices in mind, the Canon 550D, the Canon 500D and the Nikon D5000 !!!
The thing that I am looking for in my first camera is a camera that:
1. records great videos of moving objects.
2. takes amazing pictures in low light without a lot of noise.
3. takes photos of people and the skin tone will be the same as real life.
4. is light weight and easy to use.
5. can have autofocus in video mode.
I won't mind any other camera suggestions, but remember that this is my first and the prise doesn't matter!!