Question Building Distortion - Help Needed!

Hi guys,

I am looking for some help

I took a picture of a lighthouse last week

Because of the angle I took the picture at thelight house was leaning in, so I edited the image and then used the "correct camera distortion" in Photoshop Elements 7 to straighten it up

I thought it looked good, then I noticed that the top of the lighthouse is squint (and so is the black band althought its not as noticable) and I cannot for the life of me work out how to straighten it!!

I have a friend who wants a mounted print of the image to give to a friend who is returning to Canada so I really would like to make it look better

Can anyone help!!

I cant work out how to get just my image on here so the image is called "Cloch Lighthouse at sunset - de-halo'ed! (IMG_9660)" and you can see it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ginger1...ream/lightbox/

Thank you

Kx

Exclamation distort

I had this problem to .in my case it was the top of a lamp post. I put a lasso selection on it then went edit transform distort pulled it straight then cloned the gaps it may help

Wow!!! I dont believe it!!

You were pretty much spot on but what I did was I took a wide selection of the top of the lighthouse using the quick selection tool, went to image, transform, skew, skewed it then used the clone stamp tool to fill the gaps and viola!!!

Thank you so so so much!!!

Kx

Default good photo

Glad you sorted it ,I took a look at your photo it is a very good photo

Images

Default Warp

Hi guys bit late now and im not sure its in elements but in my copy of photoshop cs 2 you can go free transform then select warp and that is such a cool tool once you learn how to use it just pull a section ive straightened up many a curved thing
    regards steve