Hybrid View

Images

Default When's the Competitions Ending?

Hey, I was wondering ever since the 30th of May, when the competitions are ready?, By that I mean, when's the Judging time? :S

And when will you guys announce the winners?

Images

meh...Still no answers?,

This is probably the slowest forum I've ever been on :S

Come on! give me an answer to my question!

Im going to ask Cameralabs folks if they know something.

Images

Still no answer? Give them a break, you posted after office hours - I'm sure they'll answer when they've seen it.

Images

oh right, its office hrs on this forum xD never thought about that

Images

There often are WDC staff on here out of hours, but they do have a life. Or so they tell me...

Images

Hi faloc

Glad you're excited by our competitions.

Judging will start next week, when our senior marketing manager who set up these competitions returns from holiday.

I'm not sure what the official plan is but I do know that there has been so many great entries it may take a while for our judges to give each image the consideration it deserves.

We will announce the winners both prominently on this website, including an announcement in the forums and we will also be announcing the winners in the magazine. Winners will first be contacted personally to let them know that they have won.

In the meantime, people can rate and comment on all entries, and they can also see slideshows of all entries here for the Power of light competition: http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/gal...ASC&interval=2 and here for the Lost Planet competition: http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/gal...ASC&interval=2

As these have been so popular we're looking into having a more similar competitions, maybe even a monthly photo comp, so keep a look out for the next one!
    Karen

Images

thanks for the answer, but I have one more question, Some photos in the Lost Planet Competition have "Sticky Image" what does that mean?