Hybrid View

Default DSLR camera for passport photos

Hi from Cyprus, I need to buy a DSLR camera but I am not sure what to do. I need the camera mostly for taking pictures for library members card (Like passport photos).
    I need to know what camera is better for this job. And what lens I need but mostly I need a camera which support real view in my PC. I need to have the camera connected to my PC (with software) so when I take the picture (if possible take more than one snapshoot) i need to save this picture with a name I want (F.E the student identity card must be the name of this photo) and then I am going to save it in a folder in the PC.

Images

Default Canon and Nikon offer models with this

with both Canon and Nikon there are models that can do that , just consult a big photostore and explain what you want , for passport photo's you do not need the most advanced camera and lens .

you can alos consult canon and nikon for a list of models that work with the pc

Images

Incidentally, if you're creating passport photos, we wrote this article a while ago about how to make your own passport photos that you might find useful. It's focused on UK passport regulations, but the principles might be useful to you.

It's at: http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/tec...s-at-home.html
    Karen