Default How to view .raw files with an Apple Mac ??

I am an Apple Mac user. My camera (a Samsung NX10) shoots in both .jpeg and raw (from the Samsung .srw) modes.

But the mac cannot view these raw (.srw) files.

How do I get around this please ??

I anyone has any ideas/suggestions this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

freedriv082000

Quote Originally Posted by freedriv082000 View Post
    I am an Apple Mac user. My camera (a Samsung NX10) shoots in both .jpeg and raw (from the Samsung .srw) modes.

But the mac cannot view these raw (.srw) files.

How do I get around this please ??

I anyone has any ideas/suggestions this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

freedriv082000
    As a Mac user myself this was one of the criticisms in my http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/equ...10-review.html. As it stands at this moment in time there is no way around it unless you partition your Mac and install both a Windows OS as well as a Mac one...

For whatever reason Samsung hasn't supported the Mac platform with its own Raw processing software, and the current stance is that this won't change either. For the time being it's all about the waiting game for when Adobe will include the relevant update in its ACR releases (or, indeed, Apple in its Aperture releases).

Default download support

Hi guys

Download the OSX support for RAW from the Samsung site,
    http://www.samsungimaging.com/learn/...angPrdSeq=6033

You may have to fake your user registration country (UK) to get access. I don't have a Samsung so I cannot check it out, but the description looks promising.

(Bottom of the NX10 info page there is a fairly unvisible download link button, find the raw converter in the following window/list)