Please can someone advise me? I have a 7D and I have just become aware of the fact that there are firmware updates available for it. I have version 1.0.9. I dont have problems with things overheating and I dont use movie mode-would I be well advised to "leave well alone" ?? Advice appreciated. :confused:
I'll need to check the release notes to see if I want to install it on my 7D. I don't really use movie mode either but hope to have something to use it on later in the year.
I would suggest that if you are nervous about the procedure and see no benefit in doing it then I'd give it a miss too.
Sometimes it's best to wait a while to find out how others get on with updates. It's not unheard of for Canon to get it wrong and have to re-issue firmware unfortunately (inconvienent rather than likely to break your camera if the last one for the 5D2 is anything to go by).
Thank you- thats what my instinct suggested-it aint broke!!:D