PDA

View Full Version : Is There Anyone Out There

Tillerykid
14-12-13, 03:45 AM
Where's everyone, very quiet on here, no chat or photos so "Is There Anyone Out There". What are you having for Xmas, I'm having New Filters Etc, External Hard Drive and CDs.
Best Wishes For Xmas
TK

wave
14-12-13, 09:54 AM
nothing photographic this year but i am saving for a new camera

Tillerykid
14-12-13, 05:17 PM
What are you going to get Canon or Nikon.
ATB
TK

DanCart
14-12-13, 06:47 PM
What are you having for Xmas, I'm having New Filters Etc, External Hard Drive and CDs.
Best Wishes For Xmas
TK

I got myself one fast & one shiny new memory card ! :o

graham_c
15-12-13, 11:14 AM
Like wave nothing photography wise, but am looking at a bellows in the new year

Tillerykid
15-12-13, 12:02 PM
Thanks for replying, it has gone very quiet on here, to keep my photo uploads going I'm trying out a software program called Topaz Adjust 5. If I like it I'm going to have that on Xmas Day as well, it only comes as a download. Had a email from Adobe the other day saying their files had been hacked, so beware.
ATB
TK

wave
15-12-13, 04:46 PM
i am a canon shooter so it will be another canon maybe 70d or 7d mk2 if they ever bring one out

graham_c
15-12-13, 05:46 PM
I don't have Topaz adjust but I do have Topaz B&W, It's a plug in for Photoshop, and find it very easy to use

Tillerykid
15-12-13, 06:25 PM
Did you use it for your B&W Merry Xmas shot, or did you use, what's it called, I know Onone. Excellent photo by the way.
ATB
TK

graham_c
15-12-13, 08:08 PM
Thanks TK. I used a Redfield plug in for the lines then Topaz B&W for the conversion and over sharpened the whole thing in Photoshop

DanCart
16-12-13, 12:22 AM
i am a canon shooter so it will be another canon maybe 70d or 7d mk2 if they ever bring one out

I wouldnt hold my horses over the 7D mk II , I doubt it will come out any time soon ....

Alfoto
16-12-13, 01:26 AM
I went mad and bought myself a VW Transporter 2012 model........It will enable me to go that bit further afield on location ...when I get it kitted out with camping gear etc. I don't know how to add photo's to the forum or I'd show you it.

Tillerykid
16-12-13, 01:51 AM
Put it on the Gallery, like to see it. Buy your own Xmas presents I don't know about that, should have made your wife pay for it.
ATB
TK

hartley353
16-12-13, 01:48 PM
Just been very busy Tk. I haven't realy given Christmas a thought, but no photography prezzies this year, probably just books, but in the new year I shall start a savings tin for a Df, with falling prices I may have enough for it in about 15 months. All the best for Xmas and the new year....Mike.

Tillerykid
18-12-13, 02:06 AM
I went mad and bought myself a VW Transporter 2012 model........It will enable me to go that bit further afield on location ...when I get it kitted out with camping gear etc. I don't know how to add photo's to the forum or I'd show you it.
Where's the photo please.
ATB
TK