PDA

View Full Version : Photography Books

Tillerykid
16-06-13, 09:42 PM
Started reading 2 good photography books today, the first one is by Bryan Peterson (a author recommended by Graham) its called "Understanding Close Up Photography". The second one is "The Nikon Creative Lighting System" by Mike Hagen. What photography books have you read or are you reading.

plw1053
17-06-13, 04:00 PM
Bryan Peterson also contributes to Adorama TV 'you keep shooting' which is an excellent ongoing series of podcasts available via I tunes. Well worth the download for hours and hours of watching....regards

hartley353
17-06-13, 08:46 PM
You have a good start there TK. Personally i always use Nikon NX2 for post capture tweeking Mike Hagen wrote a great book on this subject which I have found invaluable...Mike.

mitch6278
02-05-14, 10:13 PM
are there any places where i could get lessons on Photoshop cc? i just got the hang of lightroom when my computer crashed and i lost it so went for photoshop this time.

graham_c
02-05-14, 10:16 PM
Hi Welcome to the forum

Try utube that have a good selection of tutorials also adobe TV... Graham

Tillerykid
02-05-14, 11:27 PM
are there any places where i could get lessons on Photoshop cc? i just got the hang of lightroom when my computer crashed and i lost it so went for photoshop this time.
Hi Mitch,
Graham's right, youtube is a good place, you can also do what i did buy books and ask Graham.
All The Best
Gary

mitch6278
03-05-14, 09:50 PM
Thanks very much guys. I have been looking at youtube already. just wondering if there was a specific place that people on the forum had.
Thankyou!