PDA

View Full Version : To all Members..

travelbug
24-05-12, 07:10 AM
Hi Everyone, just to let you know the Countryfile photographic Competition is back again! This year it is called "A Walk on the Wildside" to know more visit The 2012 Countryfile Photographic Competition | Countryfile.com, hope this helps any member who are interested and good luck to all who enter, it would be great to think a member from WDC won!..Caroline

graham_c
24-05-12, 04:56 PM
Thanks for that Caroline... Graham

travelbug
25-05-12, 07:10 AM
Thanks for that Caroline... Graham

Your welcome Graham, I did forget to say if Members are not keen on the competition it's always interesting looking at the images!..Caroline

wave
25-05-12, 07:23 AM
thanks for that

travelbug
25-05-12, 08:15 PM
thanks for that

Your welcome wave..Caroline

Blitz Photography & Prod
27-05-12, 03:39 AM
Thanks Caroline

i did this one last year but the people that must send there images must be by the thousand's i was hoping to see mine on the show as they showed them sorting a few but i never saw mine lol :)

nubiecamera
28-05-12, 05:39 PM
Thanks a lot Caroline..very appreciated :)

http://**************/appliances/home.jpg

travelbug
29-05-12, 07:37 AM
Thanks Caroline

i did this one last year but the people that must send there images must be by the thousand's i was hoping to see mine on the show as they showed them sorting a few but i never saw mine lol :)

Hi Russ, I didn't see mine either Russ..lol!! do you think you will enter again this year?..Caroline

travelbug
29-05-12, 07:38 AM
Thanks a lot Caroline..very appreciated :)

http://**************/appliances/home.jpg

Your welcome nubiecamera..Caroline

graham_c
29-05-12, 06:05 PM
I didn't enter last year, but probably will this year, it would be easier just uploading them though

travelbug
30-05-12, 06:53 AM
I didn't enter last year, but probably will this year, it would be easier just uploading them though

Hi Graham, yes I agree, we had a Member last year mention this, it would make sense..after all what do they do with all those images after the competition?..Caroline

sportyxtrail
05-06-12, 01:18 PM
Thanks for that.