PDA

View Full Version : Best Digital Mag for a Newby

Charles
26-01-12, 07:59 PM
Hi Guys
As you know I am new to digital photography so just wondered which would be the best magazine for me to buy on a monthly basis to assist with my learning and understanding.

Thanks

Charles

wave
27-01-12, 08:15 AM
you are here get what digital camera. other ways to learn are look at youtube theres nearly always someone who has done it before

graham_c
29-01-12, 12:22 PM
Hi Charles
Rather than getting a magazine would you not be better getting a good book?... graham

Charles
29-01-12, 04:21 PM
Hi Charles
Rather than getting a magazine would you not be better getting a good book?... graham

Thats a good idea Graham, I have also looked on this site to tell you the truth I have only been looking on the forum but when you look in other areas there is a wealth of information on here a well

Thanks Guys

Charles

PKCool
14-05-12, 12:35 PM
Hi Charles,

The main reason for me to buy magazines is to get an ideas on locations that I would like to visit and the basic information.

In regards to books.. I found books better as magazines require more space both on the tablet and book shelf.

Found may interactive videos on YouTube on learning special techniques for both camera and tools from Photoshop and Lightroom.

Enjoy..

PKcool