PDA

View Full Version : Any support for a "pet" section..

travelbug
18-12-11, 08:36 AM
Hi Everyone, I have just put an image of Sandy my cat in the gallery but struggled to put it in the right section, I ended up putting it in nature and wildlife. I feel a "pet" section would be beneficial for members. Are there any members interested in supporting a "pet" section? your comments are welcome..Caroline

graham_c
18-12-11, 07:01 PM
I think a pets section would enhance the site

Blitz Photography & Prod
19-12-11, 04:22 PM
that sounds like a good idea Caroline
like my last photo i did not now were to put that had to pop it in Sport and Action i now it as nothing to do with sport but i took some action to light my lighter :D

travelbug
20-12-11, 06:59 AM
I think a pets section would enhance the site

Thank you Graham..Caroline

travelbug
20-12-11, 07:00 AM
that sounds like a good idea Caroline
like my last photo i did not now were to put that had to pop it in Sport and Action i now it as nothing to do with sport but i took some action to light my lighter :D

Thank you Russ..Caroline

wave
20-12-11, 05:41 PM
I dont see anything wrong with a pet section it will make a distinction between that and wildlife

travelbug
21-12-11, 07:27 AM
I dont see anything wrong with a pet section it will make a distinction between that and wildlife

Thank you Wave..Caroline

Pigital
08-02-12, 01:04 PM
I support this suggestion as well. It will enhance the forum and open alot of new topics

travelbug
20-02-12, 07:43 AM
I support this suggestion as well. It will enhance the forum and open alot of new topics

Thank you Pigital..Caroline

MADD
20-02-12, 08:27 AM
i got loads of pictures of my cats...:)

travelbug
20-02-12, 11:00 AM
i got loads of pictures of my cats...:)

Hi Madd, many thanks for your comments, look forward to seeing your cat in the gallery! Hope we might have a pet section soon!..Caroline

graham_c
20-02-12, 05:19 PM
A pet section is a no brainer it would put more photos on the site, encourage more discussion maybe even entice more people to join us...graham

travelbug
22-02-12, 11:09 AM
A pet section is a no brainer it would put more photos on the site, encourage more discussion maybe even entice more people to join us...graham

Many thanks for your positive comments Graham, I agree with your comments and it would be interesting to see what kind of "pets" members keep, could be in for some interesting images maybe!..Caroline

graham_c
22-02-12, 12:57 PM
When i started a thread on B&W only 3 members responded to it
one was tongue in cheek the other was indifferent to it and 1one was positive. Now that it is up and running is seems moderately successful.
The pet section has had to date 5 members respond and everyone has said it is a good suggestion, going by the posts should be equally if not more successful... graham

travelbug
23-02-12, 08:07 AM
When i started a thread on B&W only 3 members responded to it
one was tongue in cheek the other was indifferent to it and 1one was positive. Now that it is up and running is seems moderately successful.
The pet section has had to date 5 members respond and everyone has said it is a good suggestion, going by the posts should be equally if not more successful... graham

Hi Graham, thank you for your interesting and important points, now we have support for a "pet Section" it would be interesting to have some feed back from WDC please.Caroline

Masquerade
10-03-12, 11:59 PM
Animal photos never bore me. Especially cute ones ^^

travelbug
12-03-12, 10:49 AM
Animal photos never bore me. Especially cute ones ^^

Hi Masquerade, many thanks for your comments and support! having a "pet" section would bring variety to the gallery! ..Caroline

MADD
16-03-12, 08:22 AM
Many thanks for your positive comments Graham, I agree with your comments and it would be interesting to see what kind of "pets" members keep, could be in for some interesting images maybe!..Caroline

im just cats and dogs... mainly cats.. i have a few really cutie ones ready and waiting for a pet section....

travelbug
17-03-12, 06:42 AM
im just cats and dogs... mainly cats.. i have a few really cutie ones ready and waiting for a pet section....

Hi Madd, many thanks for your comments, I look forward to seeing your images of your pets! The support for a "pet" has been brilliant! 18 replies and 635 views!! not sure how many more we need to get the "pet" section up and running!..Caroline

travelbug
24-04-12, 07:42 AM
Hi Everyone, I have just put an image of Sandy my cat in the gallery but struggled to put it in the right section, I ended up putting it in nature and wildlife. I feel a "pet" section would be beneficial for members. Are there any members interested in supporting a "pet" section? your comments are welcome..Caroline

Hi Everyone, just to let all members know we have a "Pet" section in the gallery!! It would be great to see your images in this section now it's up and running! I hope Members will enjoy the "Pet" section which I feel will add lots of variety and fun !..Caroline

graham_c
24-04-12, 08:48 AM
Thanks Caroline
I'm sure the pet section will be a great success... Graham

travelbug
24-04-12, 04:51 PM
Thanks Caroline
I'm sure the pet section will be a great success... Graham

Hi Graham, many thanks for your positive comments..Caroline

mythjen
20-06-12, 09:17 PM
As much as I love my favorite pictorial subjects: sports, nature and weddings, my darling Golden Retriever will never be far behind.

Count me in.

Best regards.

travelbug
21-06-12, 07:44 AM
As much as I love my favorite pictorial subjects: sports, nature and weddings, my darling Golden Retriever will never be far behind.

Count me in.

Best regards.

Hi mythjen, many thanks for your comments, I look forward to seeing your Golden Retriever in the "pet" section!..Caroline

elainescamera
22-06-12, 04:00 AM
I've got a folder full of cat pictures! How we adore our cat! I would also love to take pictures of her when I'll have good camera and better photography skills. I am all for a pet section too!

Click here for the best digital SLR camera reviews (http://digitalcamerareviewsandinfo.com).