PDA

View Full Version : Thank you WDC!

Jpgr31
06-10-11, 12:55 PM
I would just like to thank the WDC team for the tremendous encouragement you give the readers of the magazine and members of their website. Creating a photographic community for budding photographers like myself, gives immense opportunity to learn, improve and share our work. The greatest ONE thing I have learnt during my years reading What Digital Camera is that if you love photography, never give it up, to me it’s a passion. No matter how many times you get knocked backed or highly praised, I will always strive to improve. Thanks WDC.

Phil Hall
06-10-11, 03:02 PM
Our pleasure! We're really glad to hear you're enjoying the magazine and website - we do our best to make it as inclusive and as enjoyable as possible.

You've got a great attitude towards your photography - it will really payoff. Hope you manage to get out at the weekend and get some shots!

Jpgr31
10-10-11, 11:24 AM
Our pleasure! We're really glad to hear you're enjoying the magazine and website - we do our best to make it as inclusive and as enjoyable as possible.

You've got a great attitude towards your photography - it will really payoff. Hope you manage to get out at the weekend and get some shots!

Thanks phil! I find that having an open mentality towards fellow photographers really help me to learn and gain experience. What ever the level a person is at with their photography, I think everyone has something to offer.
Sadly, my day job does not allow me much time for photography, not even the weekend! :mad:
I try to get out there at least once a week, usually a monday morning. It may be a good thing though as it builds up my appetite for my hobby. Less is more...??

Keep up the good work WDC (WHAT DIGITAL CAMERA)!;)