PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Oban in Scotland

eejit
04-10-11, 06:20 PM
Hi there, i'm a newbie to this site, which has to be said has a extremely high standard of photo's, so i hope you won't mind me posting my meagre offerings and picking your brains to help me improve.

used to do a bit of 35mm photography 20 years ago and have just recently got back in to taking pics with my first digital camera (a fuji HS10).

Cheers, eejit

canismajor
04-10-11, 06:29 PM
Hi there, i'm a newbie to this site, which has to be said has a extremely high standard of photo's, so i hope you won't mind me posting my meagre offerings and picking your brains to help me improve.

used to do a bit of 35mm photography 20 years ago and have just recently got back in to taking pics with my first digital camera (a fuji HS10).

Cheers, eejit
Hi and welcome to the forums. Nice to see another convert from film, and your Fujifilm is capable of producing great shots which can be verified by checking out the images taken by DebzG, who uses the same camera along with the HS20. I turned digital after app 40 years of film and it's the best move I made. I love the fact that I have total control from exposure to print, and none of my film prints were as sharp as my digital. I just enjoy the whole thing and I hope you do too. You've already posted some really nice pics so keep it up and we'll enjoy seeing more of your work. All the best, Mike.

graham_c
04-10-11, 09:12 PM
Hi eejit
Welcome to the forum. I've had a few good times in Oban great part of Scotland to bide... graham

Blitz Photography & Prod
05-10-11, 03:19 AM
hi eejit

welcome to WDC
if you need any help this is the right place to start :)

all the best russ

eejit
05-10-11, 08:03 AM
Thank for the welcome folks!