PDA

View Full Version : Kit Bag

Dilinja
28-09-11, 02:52 PM
Can someone recommend a good maker of kit bags please?

I have a Canon so was just going to get a Canon bag, but was wondering what the learned folk of this forum use?

graham_c
28-09-11, 03:07 PM
Hi Dilinja
There are a few bag makers that come to mind Lowepro, Crumpler, & Billingham are all good makes but there are more ... good luck graham

Dilinja
28-09-11, 03:22 PM
Haha! Did a search for "Crumpler Camera Bag" on google and the second result was a link to a WDC review!!! I'd completely missed the fact that WDC have reviewed bags as well!

Crumpler Daily Bag here I come :)

Thanks Graham

wave
29-09-11, 10:38 AM
i use a lowepro fast pack 250 it comfortable and holds enough for me

Dilinja
29-09-11, 11:08 AM
Thanks Wave. I was looking at Lowepro stuff this morning and was very impressed.

I think I'm going to go for something a little smaller than the fastpack 250 to start with. Ultimately I will get a backpack, but I need something that can fit the camera and a couple of lenses in to start with because that in turn will need to fit inside a backpack for when I to the Lake District.

Alternatively, if you were to go walking in the Lakes, would you use your Fastpack 250 as your main backpack or would you use a specific walking backpack with the camera secured inside?

Matt
29-09-11, 03:36 PM
I'd also recommend Kata's range for walking with. They do a number of models with protective shells and spines making them perfect for resisting impact.

wave
29-09-11, 04:04 PM
hi My rucksack holds my body and it can hold 3 lenses plus my flash

wave
29-09-11, 04:42 PM
forgot to say I have had this on my back all day at seaworld orlando