PDA

View Full Version : Lumix FX77 OR TX10

indy
09-08-11, 10:46 PM
I want to get a camera with a budget of <200.
I have narrowed it down to the Lumix FX77 or the Lumix TZ10

I dont know which to choose?!

Can someone please help? maybe people who have one or the other give me their opinions on it?

thanks

indy

indy
10-08-11, 11:00 AM
also what about the Sony Cybershot DSC-WX10

canismajor
10-08-11, 12:01 PM
also what about the Sony Cybershot DSC-WX10
Hi Indy. Welcome to the forum. Can you give us an idea of what you intend to photograph the most, when this is known then it becomes easier to recommend a camera. All the best, Mike.

indy
10-08-11, 02:19 PM
hi and thanks

anyway, i would like a camera that does decent low lighting pictures, such as a concert or outside in the evening. But i will also use it when going sight seeing. I dont require a major zoom i dont think but would like a camera that for the zoom it has the image is stabalised and still good quality.
I have read loads of reviews but alot go on about the images being bad quality due to the iso. I dont know what this means.

I have looked at the ones I mentioned above and:
Canon IXUS 220
Nikon Coolpix S9100
Fujifilm 780EXR and 300EXR

I have read so many reviews that i keep seeing people complain about bad image quality (even though on some sample pics i cant always see what they mean)
Also I cant really go to a camera shop at the moment as I live in England and there are some riots going on at the moment so the city centre is not a good place to visit just yet (shops got broke into)

any help through experience or deciphering reviews would be helpful

indy
10-08-11, 02:45 PM
sorry i mean the Fujifilm F70EXR

indy
10-08-11, 03:15 PM
i moved this to a new discussion

http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6188

canismajor
10-08-11, 06:35 PM
i moved this to a new discussion

http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6188
Hi Indy , I have made a reply to your question in your new discussion. All the best, Mike.