PDA

View Full Version : filters

crobin1uk
31-07-11, 06:37 PM
hi i am looking to by a cokin filter holder (i.e for square filters) does anyone no where a good place to buy filters for it is i want a grad Nd and a polarizing filter.
i have seen some filters made buy KOOD are these any good as they are v low cost.
any other brands that are good please let me no

graham_c
31-07-11, 07:13 PM
Hi
I got my cokin filter P system from amazon . The Lee system is the best but it can be quite expensive sorry don't know anything about the Kood filters.Hope this helps ... graham

wave
01-08-11, 07:29 AM
I assume you have a DSLR if so I would think you will need a circular polariser as linear will not work on them

canismajor
01-08-11, 11:18 AM
hi i am looking to by a cokin filter holder (i.e for square filters) does anyone no where a good place to buy filters for it is i want a grad Nd and a polarizing filter.
i have seen some filters made buy KOOD are these any good as they are v low cost.
any other brands that are good please let me no
I suggest you have a look at the website of PREMIER INKS, As well as supplying great inks they also have a big range of filters and loads of other photographic accessories at very good prices. I've been a very happy customer for years so can recommend with confidence. All the best, Mike.