PDA

View Full Version : Nikon D7000

GAZ
18-07-11, 08:18 PM
Anyone out there using a Nikon D7000? Thinking about upgrading in a while and have heard good reports about this model. Any feedback appreciated.
GAZ.

canismajor
20-07-11, 01:45 PM
Anyone out there using a Nikon D7000? Thinking about upgrading in a while and have heard good reports about this model. Any feedback appreciated.
GAZ.
Hi Gaz, when I was considering buying my D300, I bought every photography magazine that carried a test on that model. After digesting all the info I was in a better position to make a decision and so I bought it, and I've never looked back, it's an awesome camera. Perhaps you could do the same which will help you with your decision. All the best, Mike.

wave
21-07-11, 07:27 AM
what you upgrading from

graham_c
21-07-11, 10:22 AM
Hi
From what i have seen & read the d7000 is a seriously good camera. Wave has a point what are you upgrading from?...graham

GAZ
21-07-11, 03:51 PM
Have Been using a Nikon D3000 for about ayear. That was my first DSLR. Great little camera but I fancy something better. Thanks for the reply. GAZ.

graham_c
21-07-11, 10:04 PM
Hi Gaz
There is enough on the D7000 to justify the upgrade you have in mind... graham

Texas Pete
22-07-11, 01:27 AM
Hey sorry to hijack your post/conversation here, but, where on this site do I find the link to start a new post/conversation??? I've looked and looked for a 'NEW POST' link but to no avail so far,
Sorry for my ignorance but it's really not so apparent to a new user...
Thanks in advance for holding my hand !!! I'm lost..
Pete.

Texas Pete
22-07-11, 01:42 AM
Hey,
I'm the bloke who has just hijacked your post ...
Now I've read it, I think you at least deserve my opinion!!!
I hope most photographers here will agree that if you are just upgrading for 'an upgrades sake' 'it's about time I upgraded' Then save a little longer for a hearty upgrade , I'm sure the equipment that you have can take a mighty fine image as it is. Will equipment give you better photography at this stage? If so, then tighten your belt for a while and buy seriously... I hope I get my point across sensibly / pragmatically otherwise I think you'll be looking AGAIN to upgrade next year.. etc etc. Be patient.

graham_c
22-07-11, 02:19 PM
Hi Texas Pete
No need to apologise.Feel free to join in to any thread...graham

GAZ
22-07-11, 04:09 PM
Good point. I wont be rushing into it til I have done my homework. Thanks for the reply though. Much appreciated.