PDA

View Full Version : Get well Graham_C

canismajor
26-06-11, 02:28 PM
I would like to wish our good friend Graham_C a speedy recovery after being admitted to hospital last Thursday with heart problems. He is a keen contributor to the site and has always been a generous man with his kind remarks and witty humour. Please take care Graham and concentrate on getting well. Your pal Mike.

wave
27-06-11, 09:50 AM
Sorry to here that get well soon

Blitz Photography & Prod
27-06-11, 02:20 PM
damm not good to hear i hope you make a speedy recovery as well hope to see you back and well on here soon graham :)

all the best
russ :cool:

graham_c
27-06-11, 06:19 PM
Hi Guys . Firstly let me thank you all for your concern. I had a small angina attack last Thursday and was taken to hospital but am back home and with rest and no single malts, beers or kebabs i should make a speedy recovery. I still look in to the forum but am not contributing much at the moment.Once again many thanks for your kind concern will miss the single malts though...graham

travelbug
28-06-11, 09:46 PM
Hi Graham, this is a message to wish you a very speedy recovery :) Caroline

SmallWorld
29-06-11, 10:30 AM
I just spotted this one. I have just started contributing to the WDC site, but Graham was kind enough to comment on a few of mine. I just wanted to add my get well wishes to him and commiserate over the single malts ban!
Very best wishes and good health to you Graham.