PDA

View Full Version : Trouble seeing a members pictures!

travelbug
12-06-11, 12:50 PM
Hi Everyone, can someone please take a look at brazier305@internet.com I am having trouble viewing their pictures, or I'm I missing something that I should be doing!? thanks..Caroline

graham_c
12-06-11, 01:26 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28026035@N08/ Hi Caroline try this... graham

canismajor
12-06-11, 05:43 PM
Surely that's an email address Caroline which is why you're having difficulties. Most gallery users choose a user name which means all can see their images. Anyway it appears that good old Graham has found the answer, what a star!!! Mike.

canismajor
12-06-11, 06:29 PM
Hi Everyone, can someone please take a look at brazier305@internet.com I am having trouble viewing their pictures, or I'm I missing something that I should be doing!? thanks..Caroline
Actually I can view the images no problem, so I don't know what the problem is unless your PC is an older steam version, says he with tongue in cheek.!!!

canismajor
12-06-11, 06:31 PM
Surely that's an email address Caroline which is why you're having difficulties. Most gallery users choose a user name which means all can see their images. Anyway it appears that good old Graham has found the answer, what a star!!! Mike.

Look for the woman; there's a woman at the bottom of it.----Dumas.

travelbug
12-06-11, 08:19 PM
Hi To You Both, many thanks for your comments! When I first looked at the images it was just a little square which I could not open up! I would like to understand why that happened, when I looked again later the images were there!! and no to you both I have not touched a drop!! Caroline

travelbug
12-06-11, 08:20 PM
Hi To You Both, many thanks for your comments! When I first looked at the images it was just a little square which I could not open up! I would like to understand why that happened, when I looked again later the images were there!! and no to you both I have not touched a drop!! Caroline

canismajor
13-06-11, 02:21 PM
Honestly offisher, I haven't dropped a touch.