PDA

View Full Version : Help! Bridge/Compact Cameras...

lac1234hd
01-06-11, 07:01 AM
Hi, I am looking to upgrade to a more powerful camera, and I have narrowed it down to 4 cameras, but now I am stuck. The 4 are:

Panasonic Lumix FZ100
Sony Cybershot HX100V
Nikon P500
Fujifilm HS20EXR

I am lookin for 14-16mp and HD video, preferably good quality. I film and photograph sports events alot, as well as stuff at home (macro included). Which one would be best for sports photography/videography and home use??

Cheers,
hd.

canismajor
01-06-11, 11:17 AM
Hi, I am looking to upgrade to a more powerful camera, and I have narrowed it down to 4 cameras, but now I am stuck. The 4 are:

Panasonic Lumix FZ100
Sony Cybershot HX100V
Nikon P500
Fujifilm HS20EXR

I am lookin for 14-16mp and HD video, preferably good quality. I film and photograph sports events alot, as well as stuff at home (macro included). Which one would be best for sports photography/videography and home use??

Cheers,
hd.
Hi HD. Have you considered the Panasonic FZ45 ?. In the WDC tests it scored 90%, whereas the FZ100 scored 87%. It has the same zoom, ie, 25-600mm which is ideal for sport, it has a 14mp sensor and image stabilisation which is a must for a zoom like this. The WDC magazine tests many cameras and publishes its findings which help us to chose our piece of kit quite easily. All the best, Mike.