PDA

View Full Version : course help

crobin1uk
13-05-11, 05:05 PM
Hi does any one know of any online courses that give recognised qualifications level 3 (a level ) or higher would be best. I have found plenty of courses that at the end they give you a certificate or a diploma from them but none that actually give any recognised qualifications. Any suggestions would be great.

canismajor
14-05-11, 11:46 AM
Hi does any one know of any online courses that give recognised qualifications level 3 (a level ) or higher would be best. I have found plenty of courses that at the end they give you a certificate or a diploma from them but none that actually give any recognised qualifications. Any suggestions would be great.
Hi, I typed 'level 3 photography courses' in the google searchbar and many options came up, perhaps you could check them out and see if they offer what you are looking for?. All the best, Mike.

crobin1uk
15-05-11, 11:57 AM
hi thanks for the reply. i have serched but the problem is most courses are just taught to a certin level i.e. level 3 but you dont actual get a acreditted qualifiction. i trawled through quite a few websites before posting but thanks for the reply and if you hearing of any good courses let me know thanks.