PDA

View Full Version : New camera after FinePix F810

chloe.yeung
10-05-11, 08:40 PM
My first digital camera was a Fujifilm FinePix F810, which I got after a friend recommended. It was a great camera and took great 6 MP pictures. The BEST bit about it was that the shutter-release button was fast-reacting. After it died, I got a replacement battery but it's a bit bulky so I had to replace it.

Trouble is, after playing with my friends' digital cameras, I can't seem to find another with fast shutter-release reaction. Can anyone recommend a good compact digital camera for less than 200?

canismajor
11-05-11, 09:48 AM
My first digital camera was a Fujifilm FinePix F810, which I got after a friend recommended. It was a great camera and took great 6 MP pictures. The BEST bit about it was that the shutter-release button was fast-reacting. After it died, I got a replacement battery but it's a bit bulky so I had to replace it.

Trouble is, after playing with my friends' digital cameras, I can't seem to find another with fast shutter-release reaction. Can anyone recommend a good compact digital camera for less than 200?
Hi there, I would also suggest to your good self to have a look at a site called DigiCamReview.com i've looked at some reviews this morning, especially at the Fujifil Finepix T200 which attracts good comments and should fill your needs. There's also the S1600 which zooms from 28-420mm and has a viewfinder, RRP 179 but can be bought cheaper, it also has Image Stabilisation which to me is important. You'll get tons of info in the WDC magazine buyers guide where a great deal of all types of cameras are shown together with comments and techie details. All success to you. Mike.

chloe.yeung
12-05-11, 09:47 PM
Thanks Mike! I will check it out!