PDA

View Full Version : fujifilm sdhc card 32gb class 10

bulldog12
02-05-11, 07:49 PM
hi,i am now after a 32gb full hd memory card for my fujifilm finepix hs10.does it make a big difference in picture quality with a class 10 card or will class6 do the same job.

canismajor
03-05-11, 05:24 AM
hi,i am now after a 32gb full hd memory card for my fujifilm finepix hs10.does it make a big difference in picture quality with a class 10 card or will class6 do the same job.
Hi Bulldog. I would start by contacting someone like Sandisk at; www.sandisk.co.uk I'm sure that they will give you all the technical help you need. As you may know ,media cards have different speeds such as the Extreme Professional which are rated at 300x. The Sandisk compact flash card that goes in my D300 is only 30mbs and I don't encounter any problems with any types of photography that I cover from sport to landscapes. As for quality, I would be surprised if there was any difference between the fast or slower cards, perhaps it's just the speed we pay for and not higher quality, Sandisk will be your best option I feel. I hope you find your answer. All the best.