PDA

View Full Version : We Admire Competition

aidys1
10-11-10, 11:52 AM
Hi everyone have just emailed the Magazine to try and find out what is happening with regards to announcing who the winners are in the We Admire Competition. As stated on this and the We Admire website winners would be chosen and announced by end September and now approaching mid November. I myself would like to delete some images to free space up for other competitions and gallery uploads, as I would guess some of you would too. And until I know am worried may delete the wrong image. I should imagine the winners have been notified but would be nice to know. Maybe an announcement along the lines that the winners have been notified and a list of winners and images will be appearing soon. Shall let you know if receive a response and what they say.
Happy snapping Aidy

aidys1
11-11-10, 09:30 AM
Hi all no reply or update on the news section as yet. Shall let you know when receive or see.
Happy snapping Aidy
:cool:

tretos
12-11-10, 11:26 AM
Does anyone know who actually won this competition ?

aidys1
12-11-10, 09:11 PM
Hi Guys still no reply to my email or update on the website.

Hi Tretos as far as I know no winners have been announced as yet, if you do a search for ( We Admire Competition ) it only brings up the info page, where as if you search other competitions that have ended it also brings up the winners page, so would say they have not been announced.

Shall keep you all updated, be interesting as to how long it will take to receive the reply to my email.

Happy snapping All Aidy

:eek:

Blitz Photography & Prod
14-11-10, 03:22 AM
you never know aidy you might have won it lol :D

aidys1
14-11-10, 08:49 AM
you never know aidy you might have won it lol :D

Hi Russ that would be nice. But I recon they would have notified the winning entries even though no news along those lines on the website. But you never know they may not have. So guess will still keep my fingers crossed.
Happy snapping Aidy
:rolleyes:

aidys1
15-11-10, 11:01 PM
Sorry Guys and Gals still no reply to my email or update on the website regarding this competition. :confused:

Happy snapping Aidy

aidys1
18-11-10, 05:46 PM
Well Guys and Gals been over a week now and still no reply to my email or update on this or We Admires website, seems to be taking a very long time considering winners were chosen by end of September (As in their rule details), starting to think maybe there is a problem that we have not been informed about, would be nice to at least be told/informed either way, donít you think. But not to reply to an enquiry email after 8 days I find a bit rude. Sorry for the rant everyone but Iím one of those people who respond straight away to any enquiry. Rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy snapping Aidy

http://serve.mysmiley.net/mad/mad0054.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

What Digital Camera
22-11-10, 05:07 PM
Hi Aidys1

My sincere apologies for the delay in announcing the winners! We had some technical issues and some unfortunate delays in choosing the shots which could technically be reproduced on the t-shirts.

However - that being said, I should have kept you updated, and I apologise for not doing so. Here is the link to the news story ; News Article (http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/news/507823/weadmire-winners-announced.html) .

Once again, my apologies - and thank you for your interest.

Estelle (Marketing)

aidys1
22-11-10, 07:59 PM
Hi Estelle thank you for the update and apology accepted. Congratulations to the winnerís three deserved images and look forward to seeing the t-shirts on the We admire website. Happy snapping all Aidy

:D:D:D:D